Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Best Days


Well this is my first blogging experience... I wouldn't say I have the most interesting life but it sure can get busy! The past few months have been booked with play practice, swim practice, work, and a few weeks worth of trips with my Costa Rican exchange student. Now that the swim season is over I can take a deep breathe and relax for once! And even though the one play ended, another is just beginning... it's not like I don't have fun though.


This week is our "February Break". It's a random vacation they added into our schedule but I'm not complaining. I've had a lot of fun so far, driving down to Virginia with some of the best people I know. We left Saturday morning around 5am and got to Richmond around 1 or 2? Me, Natasha, Joe and Jorden in a car... can't get any better.


We're off to celebrate Jorden's birthday right now so I'll write again later whenever I get the chance!

1 comment:

tash's scene said...

You are really busy... but the 4 of us in a car! What could be better?! NOTHING!! haha :)