This year our musical is Guys and Dolls. I'm pretty pumped for it because I have an awesome character. His name is Nicely Nicely Johnson and he's a gambler. But the only problem is...he sings REALLY high. It sucks because I'm no Chris Daughtry. However, I get to wear a fat suit! Haha it's going to be so fun.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Guys and Dolls
This year our musical is Guys and Dolls. I'm pretty pumped for it because I have an awesome character. His name is Nicely Nicely Johnson and he's a gambler. But the only problem is...he sings REALLY high. It sucks because I'm no Chris Daughtry. However, I get to wear a fat suit! Haha it's going to be so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see your play!! Your going to be so funny in a fat suit!! But, your going to do good!! :)
Post a Comment